National and Research Labs Career Event
National and Research Labs Career Event is an annual event for R&D Centers from all research areas and sponsoring agencies to speak with students.
Students from Science, Engineering, and Computing programs connect with employer partners to learn information on their laboratories and explore co-ops, internships, research, and full-time opportunities.
Get information on the Career Fair Plus app, resume reviews, preparing your elevator pitch, and the career fair survival guide. Learn more about the career fair for students.
National & Research Labs Resume Book
Opt-in to the National & Research Lab Resume Book in RIT Career Connect. All resumes will be sent to our partner labs upon request.
Unless otherwise noted, students are responsible for requesting interpreting services. To submit requests go to https://myaccess.rit.edu.
Did you know?
- RIT is the third producer of undergraduate STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) degrees among all private universities in the nation.
- RIT has award-winning programs in a host of uncommon disciplines: sustainability, medical illustration, microelectronic engineering, packaging science, museum studies, American Sign Language/English interpretation, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- RIT has unique doctoral programs: RIT’s eight Ph.D. programs include astrophysics, color science, computing and information sciences, engineering, imaging science, mathematical modeling, microsystems engineering, and sustainability.
We’re excited to have you join us for our networking and recruiting events! Please contact us to set up the options in which you’d like to participate.
Virtual Event Options
- Employer Panel: participate in a panel to share advice for getting a job and working at a lab or research organization
- Information session: host a session to provide information to students about your organization and opportunities
- One-on-one networking: schedule 10-15 minute networking sessions to connect individually with students interested in your organization
- Resume book: access a resume book of students interested in opportunities with research labs and organizations
For information and assistance with any of these options, contact Kris Stehler.
Launch your career
Did you know as an RIT alumni, you have full-access to the RIT Virtual Career Weeks? Whether you graduated 4 months ago or 10 years ago, employers are excited to meet RIT Tigers from all years of experience. Log-in to Career Connect to get started. If you're having issues logging in as an alumni, go to our Career Connect page for more info.
Feel free to reach out to our office by email or phone.